Thursday 26 July 2012

Floating an idea!

I started of this blog by saying "I grow what I like and cook what I grow" and its been true for a year now. I am into my third round of planting (was reliant on season...but hopefully not anymore!) and have gone all out. Variety and flavours are key to my choice of vegetables, herbs and greens (including salad leaves) this season and hopefully from here on end.

By mid September, I should be in a reasonably good position to share my surplus produce among friends and like minded "organic thinkers". An a la carte menu of my produce with prices will allow you to fill your basket every week. Commitment is key and I am assure you  your taste buds and palate will not complain! If this thought excites your or makes you curious...send me an email or leave a comment on the blog and we can take it from there...

No comments:

Post a Comment